|3-Day Food Unit
The 3-Day Food Unit from Survival Solutions is loaded with comfort foods
to give you and your loved ones peace of mind during a difficult situation.
In a high stress environment, a cup of hot soup or cocoa can do a lot more
than just give you calories and hydration.
These foods are "kid friendly" too.
The 3-Day Food Unit is one of four units that complete the
72 Hour Emergency Go Bag Adult Kit in Backpack
and one of two units to complete the 72 Hour Emergency Go Bag Child Kit.
Recommended to be rotated in one to two years, depending on temperature
Sealed in a tamper evident reclosable mylar pouch.
Contains 26 Items, 3270 Calories.
- 2 Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 Ramen Noodle Soup
- 1 MRE Bread
- 1 MRE Peanut Butter
- 1 MRE Jelly
- 3 Instant Oatmeal
- 2 Spiced Apple Cider
- 1 Hot Chocolate Mix
- 3 Millennium Energy Bars
- 1 Beef Jerky
- 1 Fruit Roll-Up
- 1 Crackers & Cheese
- 1 Fruit Cup
- 3 Candy
- 3 Napkins
- 1 Spoon
Suggested 3-Day Menu
- Breakfast – Oatmeal, Cider
- Lunch – Millennium Bar, Fruit Cup
- Dinner – Chicken Noodle Soup, Peanut Butter, Jelly, MRE Bread, Candy
- Breakfast – Oatmeal, Apple Cider
- Lunch – Millennium Bar, Fruit Roll-up
- Dinner – Chicken Noodle Soup, Crackers & Cheese, Candy
- Breakfast – Oatmeal, Hot Chocolate
- Lunch – Millennium Bar, Jerky, Candy
- Dinner – Ramen Noodle Soup
The water-tight Mylar pouch keeps the 3-Day Food Unit organized
and safely sealed in your 72 Hour Emergency Kit.