|Ten Areas of Emergency Preparation include:
Food, Water, Shelter/Warmth, Light, Cooking, First Aid, Sanitation,
Communication, Personal Items and Clothing, Important Papers and Money.
You are welcome to use any of this information for your own learning
or to share with your group in teaching Emergency Preparedness.
Our policy is that the more people are prepared for an emergency, the better off we all will be.
THANKS FOR GETTING PREPARED FOR EMERGENCIES THAT COME INTO OUR LIVES.
Click on the link for details on each subject.
- Emergency Evacuation,
What a 72 Hour Kit Is and Is Not.
- Communication and Family Emergency Plan.
- Sanitation and Hygiene in an Emergency.
- Shelter and Sheltering in Place.
- Surviving on Food Storage.
- Basic First Aid Skills.
- Cooking Without Utilities.
- Water Storage and Purification.
- Away from Home Emergencies
- Emergency Lighting and Utility Safety.
- Financial Preparedness and Important Papers